30 Nov 2016

Challenge #275 - A Christmas Card

Good Morning Paper Shelter Followers this weeks Challenge is the last normal one for this year because next week we shall be hosting our special Birthday Blog Hop with both Teams taking part and believe me it is so worth you taking part in it as each step along the way you have a chance of winning a digi image of your own choice if you leave a comment but Im being naughty teasing you, you will have to come back next week to find out more as this weeks theme is all about creating "A Christmas Card" and if your anything like me you must be busy with making them anyway and I know the girls will be looking forward to seeing your cards or projects.
As always I know that you will want to know who won last weeks "Bingo Board" theme and that lucky person chosen by Random Org is:-

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
14
Timestamp: 2016-11-29 20:05:30 GMT

Congratulations Dorothy and well done, we now have a quicker way for you
to claim your prize and that is by clicking on the "Contact" tab at the
top of the Blog where you will find a form that you can add your choice of 3 digis
please can you also add you email address and Challenge #274 in the subject line
so that it makes it easier for Veronica to see which Challenge your claim is
for, also you must make sure you claim your prize by Saturday this week 

Also you must be aware by now that we are extremely lucky to have such a wonderful generous sponsor in The Paper Shelter and they are offering a fabulous prize of


$30 to spend on their website The Paper Shelter, and believe me when I tell you they have such a fabulous selection of not only Images, but Papers and Printable's to choose from, also they often have special offers too especially their latest images which are often sold at a reduced price. But if you have not used one of their products on your card they will still give you 3 digi's of your own choice, so you really cannot loose can you? But Please be aware that you are only allowed to enter 3 cards in this Challenge and one of these must carry one of our products.
But to me this is the special part of writing up this Challenge Blog I love to show you what my Design Team have created for your inspiration they really are so talented and I do want to thank them so much for all their hard work not only for this weeks Challenge but for everyone that they have taken part in they really are the best and so talented to.














Anna 




Well you have to agree with me their Christmas Cards are stunning and anyone would be thrilled to receive them so I'm sure now you will have been inspired to create one for our "A Christmas Card" Challenge and we all look forward to seeing them.

6 comentarios:

Fikreta said...

wonderfull cards from team

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice cards DT

Dorothy S said...

I just want to let you know I saw my name and sent a message a few days ago, and to tell you thanks here on the site.
In case I don't get back here - Merry Christmas to all!

Cards By MI said...

Love every card and post! xxMarie

Unknown said...

Amazing!!! I liked this blog sooo much it's really awesome I liked your creativity your way.I have also gone through your other posts too and they are also very much appreciate able and I have got some sweet comments for them also now I'm just waiting for your next update to come as I like all your other posts... well I have also made a video of my art hope you go through it on my channel your feedback is important subscrib if you like.christmas wishes , jingle bells

AndreaH said...

Why is everyone but me talented it's so not fair 😣 gorgeous cards from everyone else I know i certainly would NOT be able to pick a winner.