15 Feb 2012

Challenge #51 - "Winter Blues"

Good Morning Everyone, I do hope that it isnt litterally "Winter Blues" in your neck of the woods, as its been pretty cold here in Gloucestershire, luckily it seems to have warmed up a bit and most of the snow has gone. Anyway I want to say thats our theme for this weeks Challenge and Im sure that you will find lots of ideas to create your card as we want to see a winter image with lots of shades of blues on it. But before I start Im sure you will want to see who won last weeks "Be my Valentine" Challenge and that lucky person is :-

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

33
 
Timestamp: 2012-02-14 20:02:22 UTC


Well done and congratulations Deonna please click on the email elf on the left hand side bar and you will find the email address you need to contact to receive your prize of 3 digi's of your own choice.

And now I want to go back to this weeks Challenge of "Winter Blues" and our very generous sponsers are Veronica and Pedro from The Paper Shelter and they are offering you a fabulous prize of


and as usual we want you to use one of their images on your card and if you do you will  receive the whole amount of $20. but even if you dont you will still receive 3 digi images of your own choice.
And before I start I want to say a very sad goodbye to Caroline and Kim who have left my team and to welcome five new members who Im sure you will be thrilled to see what stunning work they have done for this their first Design Team Challenge.
























 
Im sure you have found lots of inspiration in the "A" Teams gorgeous cards and I do hope that you will take part in this weeks "Winter Blues" Challenge.

3 comentarios:

Deonna B said...

With my AWESOME digital stamps that i won this week i wanted to show you what i made with one of them. You can view my card at
http://ilovetomakecards.blogspot.com/2012/02/swinging-into-spring.html

Thank you so very much!
Deonna B

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful set of cards. I've enjoyed this challenge and will try and use one of my paper shelter images to join in again!

Marg said...

Well done Deonna, you deserve to win. Such a beautiful card. I love the Paper Shelter images, they are so beautiful, cute and practical...