30 Mar 2011

Challenge #7 Inspired By

Do you know what time it is?  It's Wednesday and that means it's time for a new challenge at The Paper Shelter!  Last week's challenge had the most entrants to date.  We thank you for sharing your fabulous creations with us each week and can't wait to see what you do next!  Before we introduce the new challenge, let's draw for this week's random winner...

...AND THE WINNER IS...




True Random Number Generator  26

Powered by RANDOM.ORG  

Lucky entry number 26 belongs to Rhonda!
Rhonda, please contact me using the button in the sidebar to collect your prize.
Congratulations! 


One quick spin around Blogland and you're sure to run into a number of beautiful cards that inspire you.  Some stay with us for a very long time and elements of that exceptional creation might even find it's way into our creations, as well.  We might be drawn to a sunny color combination, a clever layout, or a particularly stunning use of embellishments.  Whatever the case may be, we want to see what inspires you!  Select a card project that speaks to you and create an homage card to celebrate what you love best about it.  Be sure to link to your inspiration card in your blog post.  Let's show our fellow card makers some love by celebrating their talents!       

Use a Paper Shelter image in your creation and you could be randomly selected to win a $15.00 gift certificate to use in The Paper Shelter Shop.  So many lovely designs to choose from!  Scroll down and see what inspires our over-the-top talented Design Team!  



Caroline


























Let's see your Inspired By creations!!!



6 comentarios:

Kimmarie Baker said...

Congrats Rhonda! I love all of the cards the DT made. I was inspired by them! I can't wait to get busy on this challenge.

Kerys said...

I have just discovered your website! I LOVE it!! Even posted it on my blog for this challenge (just need to work out how to put it on my sidebar of my blog!!) I was inspired by DT Cheryl's "30 minute card" featuring Bee bear - although I must say my card took me a lot longer!! I've only been making cards and colouring for about 2 or 3 weeks and so looking through all the DT pages was great! Thanks

Anonymous said...

Your DT inspiration is just gorgeous. Love the new image of the dancing girl too.

Deb Mitchell said...

I absolutely love your images & will enjoy playing along with your Challenge- this 1 is waesome, Thank you,

Hugz, Deb

Patty Sue 2 said...

I fell in love with Shirley's card and then just had to make one for the challenge....made two as I had so much fun with the cute image. I am totally hooked! LOL!

Karen said...

What a great challenge and gorgeous cards from the DT.
Karen x